POSITION TITLE: Asst. Manager Fundraising
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
Number of Positions: 02
LOCATION: Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune
About us: Make-A-Wish India, a charity organization that grants wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions (e.g. Cancer, Thalassemia, HIV, etc.) in the age of 3 to 18yrs with the aim to restore in them Hope, Strength and Joy.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate corporate-giving initiatives
- Research and coordinate work-place giving opportunities
- Be the contact for all fundraising database needs & maintain contacts
- Liaison between Head office and all divisions,provide information to all stake-holders
- Coordinate donor events and supporters throughout India
- Coordinate the production of event materials and mailings
- Raise funds by using door to door, direct marketing strategy etc.
- Support the needs of senior staff in preparing for donor meetings and attend donor meetings as requested
- Research and identify India-specific fundraising opportunities (online & offline)
- Develop strategies and timelines for making successful in-person solicitations and effectively managing major donor relationships
- Stay up-to-date on current fundraising techniques and methods (social media, digital marketing etc) & its use in the non-profit sector
- Representand reflect true ethos of Make-A-Wish India.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
- Follows the Organizational policies & be committed to the objectives of the Organization
- Contribute efficiently in achieving income targets.
- Work on special Projects or any other projects as instructed by the CEO.
- Graduate in any stream with prior fundraising experience of min 2yrs essential
- Ability to work independently and use discretion in confidential matters relating to donors
- Ability to respond quickly to donor needs
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and be flexible
- Proven exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with multiple departments
- Have the ability to professionally advocate the cause of Make-A-Wish in India
- Knowledge of IT tools
If you meet the above requirements and wish to make a difference, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st Dec 2017. For more information on us visit www.makeawishindia.org