Thank you for your kind consideration to make a donation to grant wishes of children in the age3 to 18 years, diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition, like Cancer, Thalassemia, HIV etc.
The 250+ volunteers at Make-A-Wish India meet almost 10,000 children every year in the 125 partner hospitals and identify their innermost cherished wish. Granting their wish in a memorable way has helped restore in many children hope, strength and joy. It has also helped them not to drop out from their medical treatment.
Power of a Wish: For children battling life-threatening illnesses the joys of childhood are replaced with a daily battle for survival, painful treatment and medication and endless rounds of hospitals. The fulfilment of the most cherished wish of a child who has very little hope of enjoying a normal, healthy life not only gives happiness and joy to him/her but also has a therapeutic effect on the child. Doctors have often reported an improvement in the child’s physical condition, after the fulfilment of his / her dearest wish. A wish fulfilment makes a sick child believe that anything is possible – even the future.
In 2016, Make-A-Wish India aims to grant wishes of over 6000 such kids. Most of the children wish to have material things like a mobile phone, Tab, DVD player, video games, laptop, bicycle, battery operated car, dolls with kitchen sets or go to a holiday place like Goa, Kashmir or a religious place. Hence, the average wish cost is Rs. 8000/-.
Lack of funds is one of the key reasons why we are unable to grant a wish. Hence, it is our fervent appeal, to be as generous as you can when you select a donation button below.
We request you to please keep in mind the following points for any kind of donation:
- All donations received in India, in favour of Make-A-Wish Foundation of India, are tax exempt u/s 80G of Income Tax Act, India.
- All your details are kept fully confidential and will never be shared for any commercial purpose
- After we have received the credit confirmation, we will grant the wish and share with you the thankyou letter, receipt, photo and wish story of the wish you have so lovingly granted
- To enable us connect with you in case there is a challenge to get a credit of your donation or to send you regular updates on how wishes impact a child or to send you the 80G tax exemption receipt, It will be immensely helpful, if you can please
- Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org sharing your contact details and the amount you have donated thru any mode you have chosen, especially if it is online.
Attach a covering letter with your cheque or mention behind the cheque your name, mobile number, email id and postal address.
Proceed to make your generous donation
You can make your donation thru any of the following modes: